ELECTRICAL FIRE DAMAGES LODGE HOUSE

1
189

A security guard is thanking his lucky stars while assessing his losses following a fire at his home Tuesday morning…. but it was selfless actions of quick thinking neighbours in Lodge housing scheme that averted what could have spelt death and disaster for his two autistic children. Mondale Smith has more.

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.