GWI OFFICIAL GRILLED OVER SPENDING OF GOVERNMENT’S SUBVENTION

0
445

Approximately 45% of GWI’s operation is financed by central Government and even so, the Water Company is seeking to raise its tariff to cover the other 55% of its costs. But if all GWI customers pay their water rates, the company would not have need to raise the tariffs. This disclosure was made when GWI appeared before the public accounts committee of the parliament on Monday.

Royden James

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.