HGPTV is a News and Entertainment channel and we are growing our portfolio of products and Services and we will create content for our station (incl. social media) and are looking for a versatile producer with excellent multimedia skills who has worked in News and Entertainment.
The primary function of the role will be to create content for our TV and website. The role will also be required to write in-depth features and create buzzy topics. The Producer will be an all-round social guru, adept at producing, Adverts, videos with graphics, writing stand-out for TV and website.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Producer will be responsible for developing and producing content for HGPTV.
- Will work closely with our editorial and technical team, including Editor in chief, News Director, Editors and Senior management to agree content for the station.
- Identifies and selects program topics for programs in a way which demonstrates strong journalistic skills and editorial judgement.
- Producer will have their finger firmly on the pulse when it comes to local and international news, current affairs, culture and entertainment.
- Will also create and manage a social media planner affectively, offer plenty of fresh and original content ideas, and stay on top of new and emerging trends and formats.
- Create content that will be impactful, on-brand and on point with our youth audience.
- Source and edit images, video and graphics for TV and our website.
Participate in regular content brainstorms to develop new feature and content ideas
- A proven track record of making a range of digital content with a focus on video
- Experience creating and editing video content (Adobe Creative Cloud – Premiere, Photoshop experience essential)
- Familiarity with writing for online
Experience with publishing to social media platforms & scheduling
- Experience using content management
- Tech savvy and a fast learner
- Experience sourcing images, audio & video to edit.
- Experience creating, handling and editing digital assets
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Naturally curious mind without any fear of trying new technologies, software and methods to create content
If you are an experienced Producer, who is excited about being part of a leading television station that will challenge your skill-set, please get in touch. Contact: Carol Felix at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org