HGPTV is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to develop, lead and support the company marketing and sales strategy. You must be strong and influential with the ability to deliver solid business growth and build a driven and motivated sales team.
You will be working closely with the Company Director and commercial Director, to develop and improve the company communications and online presence.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the planning and development of our marketing and communications materials to include public relations and community outreach.
- Monitor market trends including competitor intelligence to identify market opportunities.
- Develop aggressive campaign strategies to introduce products and services.
- Help to improve our Brand and Communication message.
- Build a high-performance sales team by hiring, developing, and retaining strong talent.
- Create and execute on a multi-year business development strategy that includes organic growth and new market opportunities.
- Identify and lead the process that qualifies strategic opportunities in terms of our return on investment, gross profit, resources required, technical requirements and client contractual commitments.
- Articulate the company’s value proposition and deliver presentations to clients.
- In coordination with other functional areas, lead the development of new products and services to include market introduction.
- Identify and report on performance numbers to measure growth and success of executed strategies
- Senior level engagement with key customers and critical/developing accounts.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and forecasts
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Recommend policies and procedures to improve operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Qualification in Marketing with over 5+ years of experience in sales/business development in a senior-level position and managing a team.
- Expertise in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Experience in strategic planning with strong execution.
- Experience with contracts and negotiations.
- Proven ability for change management motivating others to engage in innovative ways to see business opportunities.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must own a car and have a valid driving license.
- Skilled at building new business opportunities including piercing previously untapped markets.
- Strong leader with ability to engage and motivate team.
- Skilled communicator with exceptional ability to build strong relationships
- Aggressive but tactful business development skills
- Ability to understand and communicate our value proposition to new clients including those in new markets.
If you are an experienced marketing professional, who is excited about being part of a leading television station that will challenge your skill-set, please get in touch.
Contact: Carol Felix at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org