CHARLESTOWN FIRE CAUSED BY AC MALFUNCTION DISABLED TENANT PLEADS FOR HELP TO SEND SON TO SCHOOL

0
467

The Fire Chief has revealed that a malfunctioning air conditioning unit was the cause of that Charlestown fire which left a man and his young son homeless on Wednesday evening.Even as the dust settled on Thursday morning the displaced fire victim who is also living with a disability is appealing for help to ensure his son gets to continue his schooling. More from Amel Griffith

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.