Thursday, April 18, 2024
HomeNews“WE WILL SUPPORT THEM” – NORTON SAYS SUSPECTS IN MON REPOS UNREST...

“WE WILL SUPPORT THEM” – NORTON SAYS SUSPECTS IN MON REPOS UNREST ARE “INNOCENT”

 Opposition Leader Aubrey Norton says that the 12 suspects wanted for unleashing terror and mayhem at the Mon Repos Market during the Quindon Bacchus’ protest last year are “innocent ” the charges are trumped up and are just another attempt at harassment. Shemar Alleyne tells us more.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments