Friday, March 1, 2024
HomeNewsLINDEN'S NURSE AND NIECES DIED FROM SMOKE INHALATION

LINDEN’S NURSE AND NIECES DIED FROM SMOKE INHALATION

The tragic Christmas Day fire in Linden, Region 10, which claimed the lives of a nurse and her two nieces, was due to smoke inhalation, as confirmed in recent findings. Tiana Cole reports on the details of this heartbreaking incident.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments