19 year old Linden Internet Technician Electrocuted

0
3074

19-year-old Anphony Monroe, an internet technician of lot 4364 Central Amelia’s Ward, Mackenzie Linden lost his life after he was electrocuted on Sunday, the 27th around 13:00 hours at 1406 Central Amelia’s Ward Mackenzie Linden.

Investigations revealed that the deceased and another colleague- Rylon Sandy, who are both employees of Re-Link Wireless Internet Service located at Central Amelia’s Ward, Linden, were at the time tasked with the maintenance of internet service at a customer.

Rylon Sandy told police that they were in the process of installing a metal pole which is about 38 feet in length into the earth’s surface, which close to a few electrical lamp pole wires, when the said pole accidentally touched the said electric wires causing them both to receive electric shock about their bodies.

Monroe was immediately picked up by Rylon Sandy and rushed to the Linden Hospital complex where Monroe was pronounced dead on arrival by Doctor Datson.

The body was examined and no marks of violence were seen. The body of Monroe is presently laying at the De Jestco’s Funeral Parlor awaiting post mortem examination.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.