CHILD DIES AFTER SWALLOWING NAIL

0
431

A 4 year old boy of Berbice died after he swallowed a nail according to his relatives.The childcare and protection agency and police in that division are still trying to find out if the child was left unsupervised.unsupervised. Nightly News spoke with a relative over the phone.phone. Travis Chase reports.

JULY 4,2014

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.