MINISTER ANTHONY REFUTES CLAIM OF ANESTHETIC OVERDOSE AT DENTAL SCHOOL

0
394

It wasn’t the institution’s fault. That’s practically the health minister’s response to allegations that 59-year-old Cheryl Anthony of Queens Street, Tiger Bay, died of an overdose of anesthetic at the Cheddi Jagan Dental Centre following her visit to the institution for a tooth extraction three weeks ago. More from Joel Vogt

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.