On Thursday night, the fire department was again called into action, marking the fourteenth fire incident for the week. Preliminary information suggests that an unattended stove might have been the cause of the blaze. Travis Chase has further details on this incident in the following report.
Hon. Nagamootoo responds to “1953movement” social media post urging PPP to “take full control over all 6 regions they won” on
Gay pharmacist who strangled his wife to start new life with his male lover is jailed for 30 years on